Magical Vacation

Friday, August 12, 2011

D23 and New Layout!

In honor of the D23 Expo that I will be attending with my brothers this year, behold! A new layout!

I’ll try to blog about all things Disney related especially in regard to the D23 Expo. For those that don’t know, D23 is the Official Disney Fan Club. Their first Expo, or convention, occurred in 2009 at the Anaheim Convention Center. This is their second Expo and according to reports, has grown tremendously in the 2 years since it’s inception. This year it’s being held at the Anaheim Convention Center (right across the street form Disneyland Resort) on Friday August 19 through Sunday August 21.

This will be my first time attending and I’ll only be there for one day. Hopefully it’s not as crowded as SDCC. From what I’ve gathered so far, it’s busy and you definitely have to line up early for panels you want to attend but overall a piece of cake compared to Comic Con. Whew!

I can’t wait for all the cool exclusive toys and Marvel unveilings. For now, this is what I’ve purchased/pre-ordered from Matty Collector. It's a diorama of Woody in front of 3 interchangeable backgrounds within an old television set.



For information on all things D23, check out the website:

1 comment: