Magical Vacation

Friday, August 19, 2011

Kaye's Birchbox(es) 2011


Since Ris already explained the wonders of Birchbox in her entry and how it works, I will just jump right in and update you guys on the birchboxes that I have received, as well as my favorites of that particular month.

As Ris mentioned our first birchbox was the one for the month of May since we signed up in late April. Since each BB (birchbox) received is based on your beauty profile preferences, not all BB’s are the same.

Here are the goodies that came in my May BB.

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Full Strength
Archipelago Pomegranate Gift Set
Jouer Mini Tinted Lip Enhancers Kit
Kérastase Bain Volumactive Shampoo

Plus a fun little treat which included a Tiny Prints greeting card:

This was one of my fave BB that I’ve received so far. I already LOVED AHAVA, and was excited to see it included as well as the Jouer lip conditioning treatment and the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel!

June’s Birchbox:

I forgot to mention earlier that I love the packaging of each birchbox I receive. You can tell they put care and effort into making the packaging pretty. June’s BB included these items:

Herban Essentials Towelettes
Xen-Tan Deep Bronze Luxe
kate spade new york Twirl - 3.4 fl oz
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion
Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten

Favorite of the month’s would have to be the FULL sized Laura Gellar baked blush I received. That alone, cost more than the whole birchbox subscription for that month! Such an awesome deal!

For July’s Birchbox, they teamed up with Cynthia Rowley to share her all-time favorite products which included:

Redken shine flash 02 glistening mist
philosophy® purity made simple™ one-step facial cleanser - 16 oz
JOYA FvsS Composition No. 1 Parfum
ybf beauty Automatic Universal Taupe Eyebrow Pencil
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse® / Multi-Usage Dry Oil (100ml)

My favorite item was the Philosophy Purity cleanser. I LOVE Philosophy products and I had never tried the purity line before, but having sampled it, just affirmed my love for their products! I had to buy a a full size product of this right away for fear that my sample size would run out!

August Birchbox included:

Zoya Touch Collection
Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream
FIX Malibu Wish Wash Exfoliating Powder Wash
Number 4 Lumiere d'hiver Reconstructing Masque
Number 4 L'eau de Mer Hydrating Shampoo
Twistband Hair Ties

I have yet to try these products but I’m already looking forward to some of them already! Such as the Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream, FIX Exfoliating Powder wash, and the Zoya nail polish! I will update you guys on what my favorite for this month is when I post my September Birchbox next month!

www.birchbox.com


1 comment:

  1. Oh no! These BB shipments look totally fun!!! *bites nails* Might have to give in... =)

    ReplyDelete